< Back

Company History

1893 Started hardware shop named “Higaki Taichirou Shoten”
1929 Established the company under the name of “Higaki Taichirou Shoten Co., Ltd.”
1937 Changed the company name to “Higaki Honsha Co., Ltd.”
1951 Head office was relocated and newly constructed in Osaka City
1958 Tokyo branch office was established
1962 Nagoya branch office was established
1963 Sapporo branch office was established
1968 Fukuoka branch office was established
1969 Higashi-Osaka branch office was established
1978 Consolidated Head office and Higashi-Osaka branch office
Transferred headquarter function to Higashi-Osaka
1979 Capital increase to JP Yen 180,000,000
1980 Niigata branch office was established
Hiroshima branch office was established
2002 Subsidiary company “Daini Higaki Co., Ltd.” was established
2007 Fukuoka Logistics Center was established
2012 Changed the company name to “Hilogik Co., Ltd.”

Index